- The 2020 internship period takes place at the beginning of the year (20.01.-31.01.2020).
- In these 2 weeks you will, where possible, have the opportunity to work in the following areas: order processing, finance and accounts, IT, procurement, marketing, internal sales, other areas on request.
- There are a limited number of internship places.
- Internships are available on request at any time depending on staff availability and internal capacity.
- You can choose between the following areas: mechatronics, electrical, mechanical manufacture and assembly, IT, procurement, marketing, internal sales, other areas on request.
- You can choose between the following areas: IT, finance and accounts, marketing, internal sales.
Specifications and application methods
- You live near the relevant location.
- You want to get your first experience of working life.
- You want to get to know new cultures.
- You have a cover letter and relevant documents (incl. start date, duration of internship, area of internship, copy of most recent school report).
- You are planning your internship at least 3 months in advance.
- You are 18 years or over. In all other cases the registration and submission of the consent declaration or data protection declaration must be made by a parent or guardian.
If you are interested in what you see, send in a speculative application here!
You are welcome to call the personnel department first and enquire about our current internships.