For our Robotics Division in Allershausen in the north of Munich, we are looking for a
Software Developer Robotics (m/f/d)
- As a member of the Robotics Software Team at Yaskawa, you will develop new products and help evolve our existing solutions, support our customers, and extend the capabilities of our robot platform.
- You will participate in all stages of development - from conception to end-of-life - and help us continually improve our processes and tools.
- Yaskawa has a wide range of exciting development projects, including: Standard and customized solutions in various application areas (e.g. welding, pick & place); IoT solutions and Industry 4.0 (e.g. OPC UA, cloud platform); Simulation, virtualization, and offline programming; Frameworks, tools, and development SDKs (e.g. ROS).
- You will work in close partnerships within a European Engineering Organization and the global Yaskawa network.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science
- First experience deploying software solutions to the market
- Proficiency in C - preferably in a real-time/embedded context
- Experience with at least one other programming language, ideally C#
- Solid understanding of software architecture and design, algorithms and data structures, and current best practices in software engineering
- Ability to solve problems independently and systematically, but also to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Advanced English skills - speaking and writing - are required to communicate with customers and co-workers in an international environment